The name of the organisation is the Filipino Community of Peterborough or FCP and FILCOP for brevity (“the Association”).
The aims of the Association are to:
- Promote closer relations and harmony among the growing community of Filipinos in Peterborough and surrounding towns and villages (“Greater Peterborough”);
- Promote awareness on, provide opportunities for the expression of, and project a positive image of Filipino culture especially amongst the children of the Association, through social gatherings and cultural activities;
- Promote other useful purposes that from time to time be determined in a plan.
The Association shall be non-profit, non-party in politics and non-sectarian in religion.
Membership to the Association is available in the following categories:
- Full Individual membership
- Full Family membership
- Associate Individual membership
- Associate Family membership
In order to read the Association’s Constitution and By-laws in full, click on its PDF version.